- ** Book your session today and make those summer memories last a lifetime. Details below. ** What's that old expression about the cobbler whose children has no shoes? It's possible that maxim applies to a certain Austin family photographer whose littles have few photos of themselves *coughs*. Enter two sweet girls and one pony to save the photo day with a backyard shoot. Indeed, photographer-in-chief Ziem has turned this sad state of photo affairs into an annual shoot tradition with dear friends the Aserons (link here). Lauren & Ziem began this idea when Lauren's daughter Stella &[...]
- It's time to book your summer session. Available in Austin, 30-A, or Colorado this summer. Email for details. *** When Ziem works regularly with favorite family clients like the DeMartinos, they develop a sort of shorthand language. Years of collaborating on shoot ideas with such natural joy and ease results in photos that can't help but shine. Bridget DeMartino is the heart of the family, and Ziem has loved working with her and her infectious sunny energy over the years. Ziem has worked with the family since daughter G was two, and they've shot all over the city, from backyard to blu[...]
- There are Austin family photography sessions, and then there is photographing the DeMartinos. This is our final session together as they are moving back to Chicago next month (tear). I have enjoyed seeing these two darling children grow over the years into sweet, flexible, handsome, compliant, bright individuals. (That's my meager attempt at convincing them to stay because, of course, they are 10x more than that.) I can't wait to send them off with a few keepsakes from their time spent in our funky town. Here's a sneak peek from the morning!
- EXCITING NEWS: Ziem will be an official photographer for the 2016 Dell Trust Miracle Book. Now booking summer family sessions in Austin and 30-A! * * * * This hippie-meets-modern first birthday shoot was a dream come true for photographer-in-chief Ziem. She's loved collaborating with friend & stylish client Lauren over the years on a half dozen or so family portrait sessions, and this latest one for Lauren's little warrior prince was filled with this family's customary style and sunny smiles. Crafty Lauren ran tirelessly around town before the shoot, carefully assembling the [...]
- I had a very productive consult with mom Angie before their family session last month. It is so important to me to learn as much as I can about my clients beforehand - must-have shots, strong aversions, and things they enjoy together as a family. Not only does it help me find ways to connect with someone I might be meeting for the first time, but I also know the things I should avoid so as not to upset the little ones. I can't tell you how lucky I feel to work with some of the best. During our consultation, we decided on two looks and one location. Our one and only requirement was the n[...]